Molly had her first Thanksgiving celebration yesterday. I should make it clear up front: She slept the ENTIRE time. Two sets of grandparents' houses and two dinners. Except for a brief wake-up during a diaper change and feeding, she was out cold.
It did not stop us from having a good time, though. We took hundreds of pictures and put Molly through at least one outfit change.The food was plentiful, traditional, and delicious (especially Nancy's from-scratch turkey gravy).
It's amazing how children make a holiday more festive and joyous. I guess we adults are pretty boring until you throw a five month-old and a five day-old baby into the mix. We truly have much to be thankful for.Happy Thanksgiving and have a great holiday season!
You can look at a few more of our Thanksgiving pictures by clicking here.
That picture of all the girls and the two kids is to DIE for!!! I hope she continues to sleep like that for you :)!!
ReplyDelete