
Here are a few reasons it's fun being Molly's dad.
Growing and learning
I don't just mean Molly. As a new father, every experience is new and every situation is educational.
I'm her protector
Sometimes she doesn't like strangers. They can be quite upsetting to her, in fact. She knows that dad's arms are a safe place.
She's always happy to see me
When she sees me, her eyes light up, her smile gets really big, she flaps her arms and kicks her legs. I don't even have to be away for that long.
If you've even just skimmed the contents of this blog, you know that she's gone through quite a few changes in a scant seven months. I feel like I have gone through just as many.
(turning sappiness mode off now)
That's right! Happy father's day to you! Geez, I didn't even think of the fact that you're a dad too. Molly is so lucky to have you as a father, you're sappiness is wonderful! Keep up the good work. sap sap.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a sweet post...Happy First Father's Day. Molly is one lucky little gal!
ReplyDelete