WHOA!!! I was SO not expecting (no pun intended here people!) THAT when I checked in on ya'll. OMG, congratulations sweet family, I couldn't be MORE excited for you! WHAT is in the water over there at SRR??? You and Stephanie both...wholly cow! Hah! Hope all goes well and Molly will be one FABULOUS Big Sis! Hugs to you all! :O)
WHOA!!! I was SO not expecting (no pun intended here people!) THAT when I checked in on ya'll. OMG, congratulations sweet family, I couldn't be MORE excited for you! WHAT is in the water over there at SRR??? You and Stephanie both...wholly cow! Hah! Hope all goes well and Molly will be one FABULOUS Big Sis! Hugs to you all! :O)
ReplyDeletehooray for babies!!!
ReplyDeleteWhaaaaat?!! Love the way you announced this! Tooooo cute!!! So excited for you all...when are u due? I'll call you this week ;)
ReplyDeletexoxox!!
Just heard the good news. Congrats to you all. Molly is so cute.
ReplyDeleteWow! Congratulations!!! Molly will be a fab big sister.
ReplyDelete