Molly and I had another super fun visit with our friends Sara, and 6 month old McKenna. As always, it was a great afternoon. The two girls got along so well and really had fun playing. Molly especially enjoyed giving kisses and making McKenna crack up!


At home, Molly has a baby doll that she feeds with a bottle, so when she started "feeding" McKenna I could not help but find it hilarious. She was very serious about doing it right, what great practice for helping out with her new little sister!

They have the best play room. We will be back again very soon!



At home, Molly has a baby doll that she feeds with a bottle, so when she started "feeding" McKenna I could not help but find it hilarious. She was very serious about doing it right, what great practice for helping out with her new little sister!
They have the best play room. We will be back again very soon!
So cute!! We had a great time as usual. Can't wait to get Kaitlyn in the mix this summer :)
ReplyDelete