Well the day is finally here. It went by so fast, yet it seemed like forever to get here.Here are the stats: Born April 22, 2010 at 10:54AM. 8 lb 13 oz, 20.75" long.
Mom and baby are doing fine. Colleen is feeling more comfortable and the pain is manageable. Megan has pretty much been sleeping the whole time, waking every now and then for feeding.
Molly seemed interested in the baby but I don't think she gets the concept of a 'sister' yet. She'll find out soon enough!
The parents, grandma, and sisters stopped by to see the new and improved family!
Awwww...yayy!!! I was thinking about you yesterday ALL DAY! She's just as beautiful as Molly and of course, I LOVE her name...such a blessing! Enjoy this special time as a sweet family of four! Congratulations and hugs to you all!
ReplyDeleteYour new family is adorable! xoxo!
ReplyDelete