Sunday, November 23, 2008

Visitors!

Mother and baby are doing fine. Colleen, other than a little discomfort, is healing up nicely. She is now tube-free! The needles and wires have been removed. She is also back on solid food. Molly also has had continuous check-ups. All of the doctors that have come by are really happy about their progress.

Molly was greeted by so many people over the last few days! What a great outpouring of love, excitement, support, and gifts.


Grandma and MollyGrandpa and MollySarah and MollyMolly and KarenMolly, My Mom, and Uncle ErnieCarrie, Melanie, and MollyKathy and MollyGrandma Schultz and MollyRandall and MollyKaren and MollyBrooke and MollyNicole and MollyAuntsGrandpa and MollyGrandma and Molly
Generosity

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! The blog is so awesome - you guys are pros already. I was so amazed and grateful to meet beautiful Molly yesterday. It really drives home what a wonderful miracle life is! Thanks guys! xoxoxoxo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a beautiful girl. The blog is great Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly is so beautiful! Ashley thinks she is so cute and can't wait to meet her. I look forward to Brooke & Molly being playmates.
    You make a good looking family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Colleen and Joe,
    I am so excited and happy for both of you! I just wanted to send my love and blessings to you and your family! Molly is absolutely a doll! I loved reading the story of her arrival and seeing the pictures was wonderful! What a lovely family. I especially love the one of Colleen's belly and the dog. How cute! What an exciting time of life! Thanks for sharing with all of us!

    ReplyDelete